In 1978, The Sullivant Retreat Center was founded to serve and minister to adults in central Oklahoma and beyond. Through God’s amazing provision the grounds were donated by Ruby Sullivant and dedicated to the Glory of God.
Our Mission: Serving the body of Christ in helping to make disciples
Our Vision: To fullfill the great commission, Matthew 28:19
Our Board of Directors:
Our Office Staff:
Charlie Anne Cooksey (Administrator)
General Accommodations Information
Booking office: (405) 329-2990
Grounds phone: (405) 321-4700
- All guests must be 18 years of age or older
- There will be a $5.00 charge for people attending conferences but not spending the night, regardless of which facility is used.
- Your group will be billed for the balance after your retreat. In order for our staff to make an accurate bill, please complete the group information sheet in the building(s) used during your stay and leave it in the building.
- The pool is currently closed for repairs.
- The fire pit is available by request only. Please note that the fire pit is not available when Cleveland County is under a burn ban, conditions are windy or very dry. No barbecue grills are available.
- No smoking or alcohol allowed on premises.
**Please make all checks payable to: Sullivant Retreat Center
Mailing address: PO BOX 2100 Norman, OK 73070
No personal checks, please!
ENTIRE RETREAT CENTER for exclusive use by one group
Pricing: $3,750.00 regardless of number of beds used (maximum capacity is 150 people).
Deposit: $1,875.00 due within two weeks from booking date.
Cancellations: 120 days prior to retreat date to receive deposit refund.
**For any booking questions or inquiries, please contact our Booking Office at
(405)329-2990 or email@example.com**